Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change an alternator in a 2000 caddy escalade.?

I keep reading just remove the belt, undo the bolts and wires remove then put in new and do the reverse. Where is the belt located can I do this from the top of the vehice or does this require me to get on the ground and go in underneath?How do I change an alternator in a 2000 caddy escalade.?
You can't do this yourself. Believe me it is not easy for a beginner. Take the truck to your neighborhood mechanic, he will only charge you $50 or so. Before you do, why do you think you need an alternator? It should not have gone bad yet.How do I change an alternator in a 2000 caddy escalade.?
the alternator is right in front of you. you can't figure it out??How do I change an alternator in a 2000 caddy escalade.?
What you need to do is take that wasteful, gas guzzler back to the dealership and get a Honda CRV or other hybrid! Why in the hell would anyone need such a big, ugly, wasteful vehicle?
  • Marine Fish
  • home remedies to treat rosacea
  •