Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Need to change a ALTERNATOR 1991 Honda Accord?

Please tell me how to change a alternator? I am a single mom and can not afford to pay for labor cost. So I will be changing this myself. I do not know where to start andd what tools I need. Please help me out I am desperate. Thanks, I really do appreciate it!Need to change a ALTERNATOR 1991 Honda Accord?
I don't know why you are changing the alternator. unless the charging system light is on it could be other problems.



if you want the step by step instructions send me an email and include your regular email address in that email and I'll send them to you.



to email me click on the icon above my name to the left of this response then select 'email' from the right side of the profile box. be sure to include a regular email address in the text of the message so I know where to send it. Yahoo Answers will not allow attachments to answers. doing it this way keeps your email address and mine out of the searchable Yahoo Answers database



hope that helpsNeed to change a ALTERNATOR 1991 Honda Accord?
Honda Guy knows his stuff. He is your best source.