Thursday, September 22, 2011

Do you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?

I think i do that alot. like if someone asks about how much a mechanic should charge to change an alternator my answer would be, %26quot; i dont know normally i just change it my self, lol%26quot;. theres no reason why i should put lol, i mean theres nothing to laugh out loud about me changing an alternator but its my bad online habit, lol. see i did it again, lol. oh well, lol.Do you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
yes %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; YOU Should get help urgently .....this is a disease known to

re-occur with outmost frequency. Causing and symptoms being :

Heavy Breathing

Cold sweat

Panic attacks

Shifty Eye

and ......Recurrence



Personally i cringe when i see it, but for some reason i find it more endearing on guys and find it sux on girls.Do you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
I kicked that habbit a while ago when I wanted to get my point across seriously.Do you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
why do you ask lolDo you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
No i don't :)

Sometimes i put it in front.

LOL.Do you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
no! I say ha ha ha ha ha ha *breathe* ha ha ha ha ha ha xxxDo you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
no i only put lol when im actually laughing otherwise i feel like an idiotDo you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
Please stop my eyes are bleeding.Do you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
i dont but a very close frnd of mine

his name is chahat thakkar and he is also in yahoo answersDo you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
Just when I make a funny, or try to. lolDo you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
No I don't rofpmplmaoDo you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
Nope. Putting %26quot;lol%26quot; at the end (or anywhere) in your answers makes you look like a teenage amateur that isn't to be taken seriously. Just don't use it. Ever. If you have even a decent command of the English language, there is no use for %26quot;LOL%26quot; to convey your point.Do you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
No, I use it when I am truly laughing at loud. For instance, last week you told some jokes that were not that funny but one of them made me smile so I did this.. :-)

But many people have a bad habit of using lol when they are not really laughing. I guess it makes the other person thinks that you have a great personality.

Have a great day!Do you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
lol for tisha !!!



Lolzz :PDo you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
no I don'tDo you have a bad habit of putting lol at the end of all your answers?
No, I don't like seeing that, I think it's a sign of a phony.